School Motto: Striving Towards the Mark
Vision: Shine with pearls of knowledge and character
Mission : To excel in providing knowledge and values for service and excellence in the society.
- Respect – To give a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity.
- Love – Virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion and affection.
- Integrity – A concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes
- Prudence – The ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason.
- Obedience – Social influence in which a person yields to explicit instructions or orders from authority.
- Perseverance – Steady persistence in a course of action.
- Teamwork – Work done by several associates with each doing a part but all subordinating personal prominence to the efficiency of the whole.